Are you a business in Piraeus? Choose the application that interests you to learn more.
Benefit from the applications of the Knowledge & Innovation Community program of the Municipality of Piraeus. Complete the interest form to gain full access to the products that interest you. Learn more about the registration process and terms by clicking HERE.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answers that will help you benefit from the program’s products
Within the Knowledge and Innovation Community, the marketplace is the page where businesses in the Blue Economy sector of the Municipality of Piraeus can find all the products of our initiative.
Specifically, you will find:
- The four (4) digital tools provided by the Knowledge Community for the Blue Economy sectors.
- What each tool does.
- How you can acquire them.
The Knowledge and Innovation Community of the Municipality of Piraeus offers a unique way to leverage support and funding for innovation. By collaborating with top organizations and intensifying their cooperation within Innovation Communities, the activities of the Knowledge Community train young entrepreneurs, incubate new companies, and foster collaboration between businesses and education, ενώ they create innovative products and services that are needed by businesses in the Blue Economy sector of the Municipality.
Businesses can participate in the initiative if they meet specific eligibility criteria./span>
They need to complete and submit a participation application for approval by the Contracting Authority. Businesses must be based in Piraeus and have an active VAT number. They are also required to accept the participation conditions stated in the relevant call, as well as the terms and conditions for the processing of personal data.
Interested parties can find more information in the description/presentation of the product that interests them.
What is the registration process for any of the products?
The application can be submitted using the following methods:
- Electronic submission
- On the homepage of the marketplace, you can indicate the product you are interested in by filling out the registration form.
- After the Knowledge Community team confirms which organization/chamber of commerce you belong to as a business, they will send you the access credentials.
- Next, you can log in using the provided credentials and access the services of our product.
- Sending the application form electronically via email. e-mail: email@example.com
- Submitting the application form by mail or in person at the offices located at Gregoriou Lampraki 126, Piraeus 185 32.
The following personalized services are considered de minimis aid for businesses, meaning they are of minor importance:
The de minimis rule states that the total amount of aid that a business can receive within a three-year period cannot exceed the maximum threshold of 200,000€.
Below is the per-company reduction of the total three-year aid for each tool of the initiative.
Regarding the eMall platform, it is provided to users FREE OF CHARGE.
COST OF TOOL
Developing an application with the aim of enhancing the safety and operational awareness on passenger ships, such as cruise ships, can be a significant factor in improving their functionality.
Creation and development of a Digital Innovation Hub for electronic Freight Transport Information (eFTI) in Piraeus.
Proactive maintenance through the prediction of potential damages.